Tuesday 26 August 2014

Ballots Bay



I have to agree with the humans: walking, hiking or driving via a steep, bumpy and muddy road is ‘woolly’ worth a spectacular view (see what I did there?)

Going too close to the edge scares them, so they insist on wearing a red leash at all times. 

I think it is part of my duty to keep them safe. I’m a noble like that.

The beautiful Ballots bay lies between Vic and Herold’s on the Garden Route coastline. If I stick my head out of the car window at George, the wind wisps through my fur for about 15 minutes. 

This view point is situated on private property which will be developed for scientific research; into caves and spiritual retreats.

I left there feeling like Zen Dog

The Adventure 

Place: Ballots Bay, Garden Route, Western Cape.
Map: Link

Activities:
  • Me:  Walking, enjoying the view, running (when the leash is removed).
  • Humans: Hiking, enjoying the view, picnicking, braaiing, worrying about safety.  

No comments:

Post a Comment