Tuesday 26 August 2014

Port Alfred with lil' Cas



This is my mate, Casper. He is a Weimaraner.

Due to their yellow eyes and grey coats, this breed’s nickname is “the grey ghost”. Hence the name: the friendly ghost.

Unlike Cas, my breed remains a mystery. I’ve heard people say that I look like a beardy and that I have some terrier in me (apparently due to my “annoying” habit of chasing small animals).

However, on the beach it doesn’t matter what breed you are. According to humans, we all act equally stupid from the excitement and awe of sand and water. 

But so do they...

My one human dresses up as a seal and rides the waves on a foamy chew-toy. 

The other walks around taking photos of things I generally like to pee on.

Casper yelps, follows me everywhere and constantly gnaws on everything; including my coat. 

I, on the other hand, like to bark persistently, run senselessly and fetch objects from the waves.

I am the best.

The Adventure 

Place: Port Alfred, Eastern Cape.

Map: link

Activities:
  • Me:  Swimming, running, barking, digging holes, fetching objects.
  • Humans: Swimming, body boarding, surfing, fishing, photography, throwing objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment